Sunday, June 3, 2012

I'm Growin' a Baby Over Here!

So exciting! Mike and I are officially going to be adding a munchkin to the Anderson family on December 5th, 2012.  I've begun google-ing everything from 'morning sickness' to 'baby names' to 'how to prepare your pet for baby's arrival.'  .... okay, I didn't google the last one, but the article popped up and you KNOW I read it! :) Shermie is definitely in for a rude awakening when this baby arrives ("Excuse me, mom and dad, but who is the stinky little human wiggling around in MY usual Saturday morning Snuggle Spot??").


Since I'm in the midst of my 13th week of pregnancy, I have some catching up to do! Now that I've dipped my toe into the baby blog pool, I will absolutely do my best to keep diving in at least weekly. I'm so excited to share this incredible journey with you!!


Love.

1 comment:

  1. You go Girl!! We'll be following your progress from far-flung Michigan!

    ReplyDelete