Friday, June 22, 2012

16 Weeks!




On Wednesday (June 20), I was officially 16 weeks pregnant! Here's a picture of the day. :) The background definitely speaks to our family's experience right now, with the boxes as we prepare to move to Kansas City. 

In the next month, I am supposed to begin feeling the baby move (which I have already lied VERY still and tried to coax my body into noticing)...and we find out if it is a boy or girl on the 20th of July!! I can't wait! 

The baby is also supposed to double in size soon (we've currently got an avocado in there), so I expect to "pop" in the near future... all the more reason to keep taking pictures weekly to show you the expansion of my belly! *Note: I am totally down with the bare belly photos as of now, but if things get scary (i.e. stretch marks galore), you'll be seeing the ol' tank or tee! Dare I even wish to be so lucky as to bare it all, a la Heidi Klum? I mean, she and I have SO much in common already................. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment